Who We Help
Parley's Behaviour Analysis and Positive Behaviour Supports resolve challenges that interfere with the quality of life. We support anyone over the age of thirteen in British Columbia to take charge and regain confidence when...
- intent doesn't lead to action
- thoughts or feelings are overwhelming
- others don't listen or believe
- recurring failures prevent long-term success
- relationships at home or work regularly include conflict
In a personal sense, no one can 'make' another person behave differently, and every individual is motivated uniquely. The only way anyone exercises influence in relationships and opportunities is by managing their own behaviour effectively. We support individuals, families and supporters to understand and practice being their best self, and to accountably exercise choice and control to get personal needs met.